Korean style shabu and Korean variation of the steak tartare.
Both my favorite dishes…
Here is a recipe for the Korean steak tartare which you can easily make at home:
The owner changed recently and this was our first visit back since then.
Very few things changed…
1. Pots are new
2. Salad dressing is diluted
3. Sauce for meat is diluted
4. Vegetable portions are smaller
5. There aren’t a lot of sesame leaves in the vegetable mix
5. No more enoki mushrooms
6. Potatoes in the banchan are now cubed in smaller pieces
That is all. Significant but not really. The main thing was the dipping sauce, it was a bit bland.